The Wine Selection
- Bouvet Trésor BlancAromas of new oak and well-balanced tannins, quite similar to tasting a 'grand cru' wine with the originality of tiny bubbles. Very elegant.
- Bouvet BrutBright yellow in colour with green highlights, it has a dominant fruity bouquet and fine persistent bubbles with white flowery aromas of honeysuckle & acacia. On the palate it leaves a subtle floral taste
- Bouvet Rubis Demi-SecCherry red with violet overtones on peony pink froth. The nose is an aria of red fruit enhanced by sparkling textures. On the palate it leaves a fine explosion of blackberry, blackcurrant, raspberry and strawberry.
- Bouvet Brut RoséA flattering colour with hints of salmon pink. A ripe berry bouquet of redcurrant, and a lingering aroma of peach. Full of fruit and flavour.
- Anjou Rouge NonpareilsThe softness of this wine is reflected by its deep purple colour. It has a glorious aroma of preserved red fruits melted in soft tannins. A rare indulgence for the privileged few.
- Chinon RougeRuby red with a bouquet of red berries, violet, peony and bayleaf. Very well-balanced with soft tannins.